Minimalist Home Secrets: The Ultimate Guide to Declutter and Organize Your Home Through Minimalist Living
Minimalist Home Secrets: The Ultimate Guide to Declutter and Organize Your Home Through Minimalist Living3.61 18 5 Author: Grace Burke Narrator: Kimberly Winters
Do you want to simplify your lifestyle, but find it hard letting go of certain items?
If so, keep reading…
Before I began my minimalist journey, I was tasked with decluttering my mother’s home during a difficult period. I was both emotional and distressed by the daunting task of losing countless possessions I had grown up with.
Each item had been brought into the home by my mother’s hand and felt impossible to let go. This distraught feeling was undeniable. The stress brought on by the task carried over into my own home, where I realized a change needed to be made.
The desire for less called me.
I wrote this book because I found that a minimalist home can be achieved by anyone. Living an intentional life in a home that serves its purpose has brought me more peace and joy than I ever thought possible.
In Minimalist Home Secrets, you will discover:
• Powerful Step-by-Step Strategies to Declutter Each Room of Your Home
• 8 Essential Shopping Rules, Guaranteed to Reduce Inbound Clutter
• Life Changing Methods to Re-arrange Your Bedroom for the Best Sleep Possible
• The #1 Time-Saving Routine for Minimizing Laundry Chores and Clutter
• The Essential Color Combinations to Bring More Serenity to Your Home
• Groundbreaking Methods to Efficiently Optimize Your Clothes Closets
• 6 Proven Mindsets to Easily Let Go of Family Heirlooms… Without Regret!
• … And So Much More!
The methods in this book are easy to follow and will transform your home, even if you have very little time to start.
Minimalist Home Secrets was written to re-create your home into a place of peaceful and purposeful living, even if you struggle letting objects go.
If you are ready to transform your home, give this audiobook a listen today!
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Author's Republic
Length: 3H 3Min
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days