The Little Book of Sideways Markets
The Little Book of Sideways Markets3.93 29 5 Author: Vitally Katsenelson Narrator: Erik Synnestvedt
In The Little Book of Sideways Markets, respected value investor and author Vitaliy Katsenelson show you how to survive a stagnant market that's neither bull nor bear but instead what he calls a cowardly lion-it displays occasional bursts of bravado but is ultimately overcome by fear.
Katsenelson, known for the commonsense principles he has written frequently about in the Financial Times, Bloomberg, Businessweek and elsewhere, decodes the theories and cuts to the chase with practical and timely strategies for how you can survive and thrive during the sideways market-a state of affairs, by the way, we should expect for the next decade.
He'll show you:
• Why your investments will stall in neutral and what to do about it
• Why, despite its place as the Rodney Dangerfield of investing, you should treat mean reversion with respect
• Why Tevye was a rich man-and what you can learn from his purchase of Golde, the cow
• How the dire state of economic affairs in China and Japan will impact your investments, and what to do about it
• The three crucial concepts of value investing-Quality, Growth, and Valuation
• How focus on process, boring as it may sound, leads to success
• Why you should become a born-again value investor
• How to break bad habits and find, buy and sell stocks in a sideways market
Making progress in a sideways market is difficult, but the lively and entertaining Little Book of Sideways Markets will help you triumph even when the market is stalled.
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Gildan Media
Length: 5H 13Min
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days