Dream Book: Learn How to Understand Your Dreams
Dream Book: Learn How to Understand Your Dreams5 1 5 Author: Ira McGuire Narrator: Jesse Gross
Do you often dream the same dream, night after night?
Would you like to be able to interpret them?
Most of us dream when we sleep and since our earliest ancestors we have wondered what they mean and why our subconscious minds play these tricks on us. Often there is some meaning behind our dreams, but it is usually buried deep and is inaccessible.
But with Dream Book: Learn How to Understand Your Dreams, you can start to make sense of the dreams you have and work out what they mean, with chapters that explain:
- A Brief History Of Dreams And Their Interpretation
- How We Dream And Why We Dream
- What You Always Wanted To Know About Dreams And Their Meaning
- Understanding Dream Analysis And Interpretation
- The Importance Of Remembering Your Dreams
- A Word About Dream Analysis And Interpretation
- Understanding Various Types Of Dreams
- Understanding Dream Imagery
- Understanding the Sleep Cycle
Getting to the bottom of why someone is pursuing you or why you dream of falling is just one step towards understanding and interpreting the dreams you have. With Dream Book you will be a step closer to that better awareness!
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Author's Republic
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days