Wicca4.17 12 5 Author: Amy Golden Narrator: Rhett S. Price
Additionally, the magical symbolism and correspondence of many plants and animals will be explained, as well as a thorough chapter on spell work and spells you can do on your own. You will discover how you can live magically every day of the year and ways to incorporate magic and an appreciation of the natural world in the universe into your daily life.
Here's just a tiny fraction of what you'll discover:
– What Is Wicca Exactly?
– A Beginner’s Toolkit – Magical tools and Items
– The Wheel of the Year - Getting to Know Pagan Holidays
– Wiccan Rituals – Wiccaning, Handfasting, and the Stages of Life and Death
– Magical Correspondences – Phases of the Moon, Days of the Week, Flora and Fauna
– A Beginner’s Book of Shadows
And much, much more!?
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Steven Turner
Length: 3H 29Min
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days