Immense, intense and dramatic, Argentina is a land of contrasts. From sophisticated Buenos Aires, home to grand baroque buildings and the mysteries of the tango, to the lush, jungled Iguazu Falls, down to the incredible frozen landscapes of Patagonia, Footprint’s Argentina Handbook will ensure you discover the best of this incredible and varied country.
• Great coverage of sights and activities, from the plazas and vineyards of Mendoza to wild and icy Ushuaia
• Packed with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track from prehistoric cave art to Welsh tearooms
• Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture and landscape
• Plus advice on where to stay, eating and drinking listings for every budget
• Full-colour planning section to inspire travellers and help find the best experiences
From the colourful houses of La Boca to the crystalline waters around Bariloche, Footprint’s fully updated 8th edition will help you navigate this elegant and atmospheric country.