- لا توجد تقييمات
- اللغة الإنجليزية
- الإدارة والأعمال
- المدة الزمنية
- 4ساعة 17دقيقة
Disruptive Leadership: 8 Counterintuitive Secrets to Running a Successful Businessالمؤلف: Christopher Catranis الراوي: Brian J. Callanan كتاب صوتي
Are you ready to disrupt your industry?
Disruptive Leadership, written by the founder of Babylon Telecommunications, reveals the 8 counterintuitive secrets that will skyrocket your business!
Warning: reading this book and following the advice within can result in developing the key trait of disruptive leadership that has been integral to the success of leaders such as Melinda Gates, Rupert Murdoch, Elon Musk, Sheryl Sandberg, and Jeff Weiner.
Start reading now to:
• Discover how trusting your intuition lights your path toward wisdom;
• Find out why only giving others as much information as they can handle is a win-win;
• Discover how to build, sell, and rebuild a business;
• Learn the pitfalls of taking the power away from your partners;
• Understand the logical reason to get your ego out of the way;
• Learn how to improve yourself by embracing failure;
• Figure out how to guide others with humility and thoughtfulness;
• Discover how permitting others to manage their own decisions empowers your workforce; and
• Much more.
Disruptive Leadership: 8 Counterintuitive Secrets to Running a Successful Business answers the question: How do I use my successes and my failures to lead others?