You're filled with joy– you have just found out you're expecting, and you can’t wait to experience all the changes your body will go through as your baby grows inside of you. Then it hits you: you suddenly realize that you have no idea what to expect during your pregnancy.
It's okay. Although many of us experience different symptoms when we are expecting, the same thing is going on inside of all our bodies. We are growing a tiny human and creating a new life, right inside of our own wombs.
No matter if this is your first pregnancy or your third, this book will walk you through the pregnancy, ensuring you know exactly what is going on in your body. By reading this book you will learn:
• The earliest symptoms of pregnancy
• How to find out if you are pregnant
• What your body is going to go through each week of your pregnancy
• How your baby is growing
You will also discover:
• Pregnancy nutrition − what to eat and what to avoid
• How to prepare for labor and delivery
• 10 common pregnancy questions and answers
Nothing is better than holding that precious baby after a long pregnancy, but coming in a close second is having an easy pregnancy, and that happens by preparing yourself ahead of time!