- 1 التقييمات
- اللغة الإنجليزية
- كتب دينية
- المدة الزمنية
- 3ساعة 19دقيقة
Helping Couples: Proven Strategies for Coaches, Counselors, and Clergyالمؤلف: Les Parrott, Leslie Parrott, David H. Olson الراوي: Les Parrott, Leslie Parrott كتاب صوتي
Includes an audiobook-exclusive conversation between the authors.
The ultimate guide to marriage mentoring so you can feel confident in offering wisdom, encouragement, and practical help to couples who want to live out a love that lasts!
Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott and Dr. David Olson--renowned marriage experts and founders of the two largest marriage support organizations, SYMBIS and PREPARE/ENRICH--share what they have learned from decades of research involving more than five million couples. Packed with practical and proven methods, data-driven techniques, and immediately usable strategies, Helping Couples includes:
• The secrets--and the science--behind couples who thrive with lasting love
• Why romantic love is never enough, and what to do about it
• Strategies to instantly help reduce conflicts and increase intimacy
• The game-changing boost that scientific assessment tools give couples at any age or stage
• Four common myths about marriage and how to debunk them
• The distilled wisdom from hundreds of insightful surveys and studies
• How you can reduce a couple's chances of divorce by 31 percent
The ultimate guide for coaches, counselors, and clergy who want to know what really works!
Accompanying graphics are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.