- 1 التقييمات
- اللغة الإنجليزية
- تطوير الذات
Lettering From A to Zالمؤلف: Phawnda Moore الكتاب الإليكتروني
Selling Points • Phawnda's limited edition release for the National Calligraphers Guild was selected as a 2019 winner by Next Generation Indie Book Awards, in gift / specialty / novelty books, one of 70 categories.
• This book will appeal to an audience of women (and some men) over 40, often retired professionals, who now have more time for personal creativity.
• The book could be featured in retail displays for new books, art products, stationery, holiday gifts, home design, and crafting.
• It could be a resource for teachers (including home schooling), retirement home activities, libraries, gift shops and bookstores.
• Community group leaders will find projects that are helpful in recognizing volunteers or planning events.
• Wedding vendors will be able to offer unique personalization for their events.
• Small business owners can easily learn professional skills to promote their products