Are you looking for a different approach to parenting, teaching, and disciplining your little one(s) after trying all manner of things that just leave you feeling as if you are not doing enough as a parent?
And have you come across the Montessori approach to teaching and learning and are curious to introduce it to your toddler but don’t know where to start because you don’t have the necessary information to make that happen?
If you’ve answered YES, keep reading…
You Are A Step Away From Discovering Exactly How To Raise Your Kids The Montessori Way Through Different Skills And Activities That Produce A Well-Rounded, Well Mannered, Cultured And Adorable People!
The Montessori approach and philosophy of learning is touted as one of the superior approaches to learning, especially because:
Montessori children show better learning ability, better leadership, superior interpersonal relations, higher levels of independence and greater interest in learning
Montessori programs tend to yield better success in school in the long term
By virtue that you are reading this, it is likely you’ve heard a lot of great things about Montessori and wish to adopt it to give your little one a head start in life, which explains why you probably have lots of questions going through your mind…
More precisely, you will learn:
• The various effective learning activities for toddlers
• How to properly teach pre-schoolers and toddlers to speak
• How to properly prepare your toddler for reading and writing
• Some specific activities that make your child a reader
• How to teach your toddler self-control and delayed gratification
• Some educational toys and play that relieve boredom
• The long term rewards of gymnastics for toddlers
• The right approach to cooking with toddlers
• Teaching your child logic and expanding their vocabulary
And much more!