The Artisan Herbalist: Making Teas, Tinctures, and Oils at Homeالمؤلف: Bevin Cohen الكتاب الإليكتروني
Start your journey as an artisan herbalist and take back control of your health and well-being the natural way
From urban apartments to wild countryside, The Artisan Herbalist is an easy-to-use guide that teaches you how to identify, grow, harvest, forage, and craft herbal allies into an assortment of useful health and wellness products. Through storytelling and step-by-step instruction, The Artisan Herbalist covers:
• The uses and benefits of 38 easy-to-find yet powerful herbs
• Harvesting from the wild, foraging in the city, and using store-bought herbs
• Growing herbs in small areas, balconies, and pots
• Principles, tips, techniques, and formulas to create teas and tinctures
• Infusing oils for the creation of salves, lotions, and balms
• Beneficial herb-based recipes
• Marketing and selling your products through a home-based business.
Whether you live in the city, suburbs, or countryside, take back control of your health and begin your journey toward independent self-care as a budding artisan herbalist.
2022 International Book Awards Winner - Health: Alternative Medicine