The Confidence Code: The Ultimate Guide About Building Self-Confidence, Learn the Effective Methods On How You Can Build and Master Confidence In Yourself to Win More in Life
For many years now, there's been many programs that tried to promote self-esteem especially in students. The motivation behind this is that when self-esteem is cultivated at a young age, self-confidence will naturally follow and confidence would equal to success. But this does not seem to be the case because hollow self-esteem would not produce consistent victory and success. Instead, what one needs to focus on is competence. You need to be the best you can be in something and this is how you will become more confident in yourself not just in the short term but for the long haul.
This audiobook will help you learn about the relationship of competence and self-confidence. This will help you develop unstoppable self-confidence that can help you face any obstacles in life without any difficulty.
In this audiobook, the following topics will be discussed:
- The Problem With Moder Self-Esteem
- The Real Foundation of Self-Confidence: Competence
- Develop Real Self-Confidence Through Competence
- Setting Your Game Plan for Competence-Based Self-Confidence
- Start With Something You Already Do Well
- Allow Your Objective Competence to Become a Part of You
- Take Ownership of More Areas of Your Life
- Understand That Self-Confidence Can Be Limitless
- Make Sure There is No Disconnect Between Your Internal and External Confidence
When you are able to be more competent on one particular thing, not only will it develop confidence in yourself but no one will be able to take that away from you.
To learn more about how you can develop competence that will lead you to have unstoppable self-confidence, scroll up and Listen now.