- 3 التقييمات
- اللغة الإنجليزية
- الإدارة والأعمال
- المدة الزمنية
- 5ساعة 47دقيقة
The Gold Standard: Giving Your Customers What They Didn't Know They Wantedالمؤلف: Colin Cowie الراوي: Colin Cowie كتاب صوتي
Read by the author.
Learn how to cultivate the most incredible customer experiences on earth through this essential guide by Colin Cowie, distinguished purveyor of unforgettable “wow” events for the world’s most demanding clients.
If you’re searching for ways to ensure your customers walk away from your company with a smile on their face and a plan to return, you found it. And any business organization can adapt the tools and techniques in this book.
Colin Cowie, one of the world’s most sought-after event planners, shares the hard-won and hard-nosed advice he has learned through entertaining and engaging stories and examples. He gives you the indisputable blueprint for creating a customer-service culture that you can tailor to your own needs, whether you’re a shopkeeper, corporate marketing director, or budding event planner.
Upon coming to the United States from South Africa with $400 in his pocket, Colin built his highly successful catering and event-planning business from the ground up to become event planner to the most respected tastemakers and personalities in the world—including Oprah Winfrey, Jennifer Lopez, Ryan Seacrest, and Kim Kardashian, to name a few.
In this book, you will:
• Learn how to formulate your own vision, mission statements, and guiding principles, and effectively communicate them to your team.
• Learn how you can align your vision with your essential mission statement.
• Discover the core values, including service and accountability, that fuel Colin’s customer-care ethos, and how you can apply those values to your own business.
• Have a renewed understanding of how vitally important it is that you take good care of the people who work for you so they, in turn, can care for your customers.
• Become armed to inspire and empower your team.
• Be guided to create your own “bible” of scripts, protocols, and procedures that will streamline customer-care situations while making every customer feel like their individual desires are being taken care of.
• Learn how to use every complaint as an opportunity, as well as why you should be more afraid of a client who doesn’t
• complain when something goes wrong versus one who does.