Spiritual Mismatch: Hope for Christians Married to Someone Who Doesn’t Know God
Spiritual Mismatch: Hope for Christians Married to Someone Who Doesn’t Know God0 0 5 Автор: Lee Strobel, Leslie Strobel Разказвач: Rebecca Rogers, Giovanni Cordiferro
Despite all the emotional clashes they experienced, God answered Leslie's prayers in miraculous ways. He gave her peace when she was feeling worried, gave her friends to walk with her, and gave her his Holy Spirit to comfort and guide her. Over time, she learned to live out her faith and be an example of Christ's love to Lee. Today, they're both Christians and Lee's conversion story is now a major motion picture, The Case for Christ.
In this personal and practical book, Lee and Leslie share the lessons they've learned, including
• Surprising insights into the thoughts of non-Christian spouses
• Eight principles for reaching out to your partner with the gospel
• Advice for raising your children in a spiritually mismatched home
• How to pray for your spouse, with a 30-day guide to get you started
• Helpful tips on what to do if you're both Christians but one lags behind spiritually
• Advice for single Christians about marriage
• Twelve steps to making the most of your marriage
With these trusted principles and helpful suggestions, Lee and Leslie Strobel share God's peace, encouragement, and hope for your marriage.
Повече информация за аудиокнигатаИздателство: Zondervan
Дължина: 8ч. 10мин.
Ще имате добра книга под ръка навсякъде и по всяко време!
Четете и слушайте толкова книги, колкото пожелаете! Сваляйте книги за офлайн слушане, потопете се в различни истории едновременно, изберете книги за децата си или дайте шанс на заглавия, от които не сте се интересували преди. Време е да започнете нещо ново и вълнуващо, и да се потопите в света на добрите истории!Пробвайте безплатно за 14 дни