Stock Market Investing 2020
Stock Market Investing 20203,57 7 5 Autor: Financial Savage Narrador: Joseph M Clark
Discover the hidden secrets of investing in the stock market. It is incredible how much wealth can be accumulated investing in the stock market. However, it is even more fascinating to see that the average investors lose money in a year cycle. Why? Because the stock market is profitable only if you know the right strategies. This book was born from the idea to create a crash course that could help a beginner avoid common mistakes and start with the right foot in the market. It is not a secret that the best investors apply different techniques than those who are struggling. The aim of the book is to spread the right information and to give a proper overview of what works and what does not work when investing in the stock market. During the course of this book, you will learn:
- What the stock market is and why it is a gold mine for those who know what to do
- A simplified dictionary with the most important terms
- Seven standards a stock has to meet to represent a good opportunity (very important)
- The power of leverage and how it can help investors with a small capital
- The difference between fundamental analysis and technical analysis
- 10 common mistakes made by beginners and how to avoid them
- The right way to diversify a portfolio and why it is important (not what you think)
Are you ready to get started? Click Buy Now!
Editorial: Author's Republic
Duración: 1H 38M
Duración: 1H 38M
¡Escucha lo que quieras cuando quieras!
Una gran variedad de contenido para escuchar a tu manera. Descarga los audiolibros en tu móvil en modo sin conexión, cambia de título tantas veces como quieras, comparte un libro con tus amigos y encuentra tu momento Storytel.Prueba gratuita de 14 días