The Real Food Grocery Guide
The Real Food Grocery Guide0 0 5 Autor: Maria Marlowe
The Real Food Grocery Guide helps you navigate every aisle of the grocery store by clearly outlining what foods are truly the healthiest, the freshest, and the most economical—and which ones belong in the garbage rather than your grocery cart!
Now you will finally know for certain whether fat-free and gluten-free are actually healthier, what hidden meanings you're missing in food labels, and if organic vegetables and grass-fed meat are worth the extra cost.
The Real Food Grocery Guide is the most comprehensive and actionable guide to grocery shopping and healthy eating available, with advice on:
• What to eat for health, balanced weight, and longevity
• How to shop to save a significant amount of time and money
• How to decipher food "buzz words" (like natural, grass-fed, wild, organic, gluten-free, etc. ): know which to buy and which to leave on the shelf
• How to select the most nutritious and delicious produce, every time (no more getting home with brown avocados or tasteless melon)
• Why the quality of animal products such as meat, fish, eggs, and dairy is crucial — and how to choose the healthiest kinds
• How to store fresh food properly so it will stay fresh longer
• Why calorie counting is futile —and what you should look for instead to determine the healthiness of any food
• How to decipher what a food label is really saying
• How to avoid being duped by sneaky food industry claims and choose the best-packaged products every time
Stop guessing when you're in the grocery store. Grab The Real Food Grocery Guide and get the real facts on what labels are telling you. No spin.
Editorial: Fair Winds Press
¡Escucha lo que quieras cuando quieras!
Una gran variedad de contenido para escuchar a tu manera. Descarga los audiolibros en tu móvil en modo sin conexión, cambia de título tantas veces como quieras, comparte un libro con tus amigos y encuentra tu momento Storytel.Prueba gratuita de 14 días