The Investor's Manifesto
The Investor's Manifesto4.06 16 5 Autor: William Bernstein Narrador: Scott Peterson
Disponible como audiolibro.
While the meltdown of 2008-2009 has compounded the complexity of the investment landscape, timeless investment principles can help you navigate even the toughest investment terrain. That's why bestselling author William Bernstein-a grassroots hero to independent investors-has written The Investor's Manifesto.
Approaching the problems of investing and saving from the perspective of someone who has had to figure it out for himself, Bernstein knows firsthand how difficult these endeavors can be-especially for those with little professional experience in this arena. Now, with the current market maelstrom as a backdrop, he skillfully describes what it takes to plan for a lifetime of investing, discussing stocks and bonds as well as the relationship between risk and return. Written in a straightforward and accessible style, The Investor's Manifesto:
• Explores the theoretical basis of investing and designing portfolios, drawn in large part from financial history
• Offers insights on dealing with the emotions and attitudes that routinely cripple investors
• Discusses how to deal with the investment industry when executing strategies designed for anything from saving for retirement to putting a child through college
• Addresses ways in which individual investors can construct diversified portfolios that can blunt potentially damaging market forces
• Covers the concept of Pascal's Wager-which will enable you to identify and avoid worst-case investing scenarios
If there were ever a time to take control of your financial future, it is now. Potentially generous returns are available to the brave, the disciplined, and the liquid. If you follow the advice found here and keep your head while others lose theirs, then you will have a fighting chance of avoiding the financial pitfalls in front of you and profiting over the long-term.
Editorial: Gildan Media
Duración: 5H 46M
Duración: 5H 46M
¡Escucha lo que quieras cuando quieras!
Una gran variedad de contenido para escuchar a tu manera. Descarga los audiolibros en tu móvil en modo sin conexión, cambia de título tantas veces como quieras, comparte un libro con tus amigos y encuentra tu momento Storytel.Prueba gratuita de 14 días