CHILL OUT FIDO!
CHILL OUT FIDO!0.0 0 5 Autor: Nan Arthur
Disponible como libro electrónico.
Get results by learning about
• The interrelated factors that can cause your dog’s over-active behaviors.
• The impact that diet can have on your dog’s inability to relax.
• The basics of modern positive dog training that are the key to solving these common problems.
• How to reward your dog for relaxed behaviors—and avoid inadvertently reinforcing your dog’s wildness.
• Step-by-step training exercises that deal with the most common situations where dogs tend to have trouble staying calm.
BONUS! Trouble-shooting human training errors.
Click here to view an excerpt.
What reviewers are saying...
MIDWEST BOOK REVIEW
“Dogs are not typically sedentary creatures, but they don't have to be hyperactive either. "Chill Out Fido! How to Calm Your Dog" is a guide for the dog owner who grows tired of their dog freaking out over daily things such as guests or the smell of meat. Advocating that these behaviors can be trained out of the dog, and offering tips to counteract or troubleshoot bad training, "Chill Out Fido!" is a practical dog training guide for any owner who wants to make their dog a more calm and lovable canine friend.” James A. Cox
Editorial: Dogwise Publishing
¡Escucha lo que quieras cuando quieras!
Una gran variedad de contenido para escuchar a tu manera. Descarga los audiolibros en tu móvil en modo sin conexión, cambia de título tantas veces como quieras, comparte un libro con tus amigos y encuentra tu momento Storytel.Prueba gratuita de 14 días