Powerful Phrases for Dealing with Difficult People: Over 325 Ready-to-Use Words and Phrases for Working with Challenging Personalities
Powerful Phrases for Dealing with Difficult People: Over 325 Ready-to-Use Words and Phrases for Working with Challenging Personalities4,14 7 5 Autor: Renee Evenson Narrador: Rose Itzcovitz
There's no escaping problematic personalities. And there's no point fighting or letting tensions simmer. Instead, learn to build positive, productive relationships with everyone in your workplace-and put your career on an unstoppable upward trajectory.
Powerful Phrases for Dealing with Difficult People is an all-in-one trouble-shooting guide for resolving any kind of conflict with your boss or coworkers. Organized for quick lookup, the book helps you identify situations that push your emotional buttons. It offers powerful tools for defusing potentially explosive situations, including:
• 325 phrases that lead to constructive conflict-resolution conversations
• 20 challenging coworker behaviors, with specific phrases and actions for dealing with each
• 10 difficult boss personality types, with guidelines for working through problems with each
• Tips for recovering from blunders you may have caused yourself
• A five-step process for turning bad situations into positive ones
• Nonverbal communication skills to back up your words
• “I” phrases, phrases of apology, phrases of compromise, and other useful words for building relationships
• “Why This Works” and “Something to Think About” sections that clarify tactics
Don't get bogged down by people who are incompetent, hog the spotlight, whine, backstab, avoid work, or create other problems. You can interact effectively with even the most challenging people by using these pithy, powerful solutions for quickly resolving workplace strife.
Editorial: Gildan Media
Duración: 6H 49M
Duración: 6H 49M
¡Escucha lo que quieras cuando quieras!
Una gran variedad de contenido para escuchar a tu manera. Descarga los audiolibros en tu móvil en modo sin conexión, cambia de título tantas veces como quieras, comparte un libro con tus amigos y encuentra tu momento Storytel.Prueba gratuita de 14 días