Stoicism Collection: The Most Inspiring Stoic Quotes
Stoicism Collection: The Most Inspiring Stoic Quotes4.11 18 5 Author: Tom Oxford Narrator: Byron Armstrong, Richard Newtown, Steve Pitts
The school of Stoicism was a Hellenistic philosophy founded in the 3rd Century BC. Throughout history, it has been a source of inspiration for some of the world’s greatest leaders, shaping some of the most brilliant minds ever known. Its teachings have been studied by American presidents, best-selling authors, and ground-breaking entrepreneurs.
In the Stoicism Collection of Quotes, you’ll discover:
● Sixty-one inspiring quotes from the most influential Stoic figure in history. (Feel INSTANTLY more confident, capable and at peace in your life!)
● Must-know facts about the four Greatest Stoic Philosophers of all time.
● Six spirit-lifting quotes from the father of Stoicism himself.
● The life-altering philosophies you must know for total mastery of your mind, emotions, and actions.
● Over two-hundred other motivational sayings to inspire strength through pain, fear, death, and more. (You’ll find pearls of wisdom to get you through EVERY possible situation)
As a FREE bonus, you’ll also receive a free chapter from The Power of Mindfulness: Clear Your Mind and Become Stress Free because we truly believe that with mental clarity under your belt as well, you’ll be able to achieve anything.
By relying on the comprehensive research in the Stoicism Collection, you’ll learn how to apply Stoic teachings to your everyday life, and instantly find the inner strength to navigate any situation with confidence and grace.
If you want to access the ancient wisdom used by the world’s finest minds and greatest leaders, then you should listen to this audiobook!
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Native Publisher
Length: 1H 14Min
Stories make the world a better place - Listen and read whenever you want.
Read and listen to as many books as you like! There is no limit to how many and how much book you can listen to. Download books offline, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't think you would like to listen to. Listen to your first audiobook!Free trial for 14 days