Dark Psychology: Stealth Persuasion, Difficult People, and Mind Games
Dark Psychology: Stealth Persuasion, Difficult People, and Mind Games0 0 5 Author: Valerie Glossner Narrator: Jessica Mathison
· Jealousy in relationships, professions, and sexual jealousy.
· Sibling rivalry explained in a nutshell.
· Warning signs of controlling behavior in relationships.
· Ways to safeguard yourself from NLP mind control
· Masculine men and feminine women.
· Introduction to being seductive.
· Those who don’t understand the Seduction Game.
· Techniques of forcing people in human trafficking.
· Various sales approaches.
So, interested now? Have I piqued your curiosity? If so, you should buy this book. “But didn’t curiosity kill the cat?” “Yes, but satisfaction brought him back. ”
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: A to Z Publishing
Length: 3H 47Min
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days