Polyvagal Theory: A Self Help Guide to Freedom from Anxiety, Depression and Trauma
Polyvagal Theory: A Self Help Guide to Freedom from Anxiety, Depression and Trauma3.5 2 5 Author: John Ross Narrator: Ray Stephen
Do you want to learn how to unleash the body's natural ability to heal itself from stress and anxiety? Are you looking for effective ways to harness the healing power of the vagus nerve to take control of your physical and mental health?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then this guide might just be what you need.
Since the Polyvagal Theory was developed by Dr. Stephen Porges, this breakthrough has taken the world of clinical and therapeutic medicine by storm. This groundbreaking discovery is drawing back the curtain on how the autonomic nervous system controls our physical responses and emotional reactions, many of which are extremely primal and were developed as protective and defense mechanisms early in our evolution.
Here it is what you will find inside:
• The Body’s Surveillance System
• Development Of Polyvagal Theory
• Dorsal Vagal And Effective Polyvagal Solutions
• The Role Of The Dorsal Vagal And Pain
• Polyvagal And Windhorse Basic Attendance
• Relationship Between Polyvagal Theory And Social Cues
• Polyvagal Theory In Relation To Stress
• Relationship Between Polyvagal Theory And Yoga Theory
• The Importance Of Polyvagal Theory
• How Trauma Affects The Nervous System
• Polyvagal Theory Helps Unlock Symptoms Of PTSD
• The Problem Of Addiction
• The Polyvagal Blueprint Of Intervention
• The Polyvagal Solution
This book covers all these, and much more.
So what are you waiting for?
Scroll up, click on "Buy Now with 1-Click."
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Author's Republic
Length: 4H 3Min
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days