How to Overcome Binge Eating Disorder
How to Overcome Binge Eating Disorder0 0 5 Author: HowExpert, Lindsay Rossum Narrator: Patricia Morris
This book explores:
• Diagnostic criteria for Binge Eating Disorder
• Distinctions between Binge Eating Disorder and overeating, emotional eating, and food addiction
• Complex factors that play into the development of Binge Eating Disorder
• Effects of Binge Eating Disorder on an individual's physical, mental, and overall health
• Potential sources of emotional emptiness that one may turn to food to fill
• Various methods of treatment used to aid those suffering from Binge Eating Disorder
• Strategies for utilizing healthier coping mechanisms upon the urge to binge eat
• Relapse as a part of the recovery process and how one can attain lasting recovery
Above all, this book serves to provide clarity into Binge Eating Disorder as a serious mental illness, as well as the encouragement for one to dig deeper into the underlying roots of their compulsive behavior. An individual can then take whatever steps are necessary to cope with Binge Eating Disorder, develop a healthier relationship with food, and live a fuller life.
About the Expert:
Lindsay Rossum has been in recovery from Binge Eating Disorder for over 4 years and has been free from compulsive overeating for over 2 years. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others to encourage them that there is hope and freedom from this disease. Lindsay now works as a Recovery Support Specialist where she walks alongside others with mental disorders including eating disorders.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z by everyday experts.
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: HowExpert
Length: 1H 22Min
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days