Anger Management: Tame the lion inside of you for good
Anger Management: Tame the lion inside of you for good0 0 5 Author: Frank Steven Narrator: Byron Armstrong, Edward Hills
We can all expect moments of anger in our lives, but for many of us, these moments drive our reality. In a recent study conducted on the effects of residual anger, researchers found that test subjects were more likely to react harshly to certain situations after viewing an anger-inducing video. Anger can sway us against our better judgment, and if left unchecked, it can negatively impact our entire lives.
In Anger Management: Tame the Lion Inside of You for Good, you’ll discover:
• How to determine the real reason for your anger problems. (Trace your negative emotions to their original source and start moving on from the past NOW!)
• Tried-and-true steps for remaining calm even during times of intense challenge.
• How to use your anger to ignite positive and constructive change, instead of pain.
• Fourteen vital facts about anger you never knew before.
• Highly effective response strategies to create more fruitful interactions.
• Must-know tips for surviving a partner, family member or child with anger issues.
• Essential hacks to INSTANTLY reduce feelings of stress in a stressful life. (Cultivate strong self-management and power through ANY life situation with total dignity!)
And much, much more…
As a FREE bonus, you’ll also receive a chapter from The Mindful Path to Self-Compassion, because we believe that self-care is a major driving force behind the success of anger management.
If you want to access these tools only known to leaders in the anger management field, and finally reclaim your life from destructive emotions. , then you should listen to this audiobook!
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Author's Republic
Length: 3H 1Min
Stories make the world a better place - Listen and read whenever you want.
Read and listen to as many books as you like! There is no limit to how many and how much book you can listen to. Download books offline, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't think you would like to listen to. Listen to your first audiobook!Free trial for 14 days