Boost your confidence & self esteem with inspiring affirmations
Boost your confidence & self esteem with inspiring affirmations0 0 5 Author: John Clark Narrator: Byron Armstrong, Edgar Alexander
Recent studies have discovered a shocking fact: 85% of people suffer from low-self esteem. This means that 4 out of 5 people experience feelings of being unlovable, a crippling fear of failure, and social anxiety. MRI studies have shown that certain neural pathways become more active when individuals practice positive affirmations.
In Boost Your Confidence, you’ll discover:
• Inspiring affirmations for INSTANT confidence that commands respect from others. (Develop a go-getter attitude that can accomplish absolutely anything!)
• The secret to self-esteem and understanding the real reasons behind your feelings.
• Powerful affirmations to heal all negative thoughts and develop genuine self-worth.
• Life-altering tips for building confidence that can NEVER be broken.
• Two self-hypnosis methods for eliminating inner chaos and self-doubt.
• The self-worth visualization techniques for achieving TOTAL self-mastery. (Stay emotionally and mentally fierce even in stressful situations and times of depression!)
And much, much more…
As a FREE bonus, you’ll also receive a chapter from Emotional Intelligence: Understand Your Emotions and Create Profound Relationships, because we truly believe that emotional mastery and confidence are a formidable combination, setting you on a sure path towards complete self-fulfillment.
Even if you’re extremely insecure and your depression is at an all-time low, the extensive research behind this guide can ensure that you’ll feel a deep sense of healing, the highest level of confidence you’ve ever experienced, and a sharpened self-awareness.
If you want to access these life-altering affirmations, and finally evolve into your fierce, unstoppable self, then you should listen to this audiobook!
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Author's Republic
Length: 4H 28Min
Stories make the world a better place - Listen and read whenever you want.
Read and listen to as many books as you like! There is no limit to how many and how much book you can listen to. Download books offline, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't think you would like to listen to. Listen to your first audiobook!Free trial for 14 days