The Power of the Vagus Nerve and Relaxation: Stimulate and Activate the Vagus Nerve Through Scientifically Proven Techniques to Reduce Your Anxiety, Alleviate Your Depression and Live a Healthier, Happier Life
The Power of the Vagus Nerve and Relaxation: Stimulate and Activate the Vagus Nerve Through Scientifically Proven Techniques to Reduce Your Anxiety, Alleviate Your Depression and Live a Healthier, Happier Life4 2 5 Author: Gregory Cooper Narrator: Andrew S. Baldwin
Are you interested in learning about the incredible yet often-overlooked healing abilities of the Vagus nerve? Then it’s time to try this book.
The Vagus nerve is a scientifically proven, highly effective way of taking control of your health. As a foundation of your nervous system and the key to several vital bodily functions, a damaged or unhealthy Vagus nerve can cause a whole host of negative health effects.
Inside this detailed guide, you’ll discover:
• Exploring The Vagus Nerve and The Essential Role It Plays In Your Body
• Simple Ways To Measure Your Vagus Nerve and Check Its Health
• How Your Vagus Nerve Impacts Your Gut Health, Mental Health and More
• 101 Proven Strategies For Activating and Healing Your Vagus Nerve
• The Secret To How Mindfulness Can Kickstart Your Vagus Nerve
• Passive Vagus Nerve Stimulation Methods That You Can Practice Anywhere
• How To Troubleshoot Common Vagus Nerve Issues
• And Much More!
Covering how you can boost your mental health, unlock your creativity, and create a happier, healthier life, this book unveils the Vagus nerve like never before. Even if you’re new to the concept of the Vagus nerve, inside you’ll find everything you need to know to start healing it and experiencing the benefits in no time.
Drastically improve your health and transform your life by unleashing the power of the Vagus nerve.
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Gregory Cooper
Length: 5H 54Min
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days