Taking Care of Yourself
Taking Care of Yourself5 3 5 Author: Harvard Business Review Narrator: Joe Hempel, Rachel Perry
You'll learn to:
- Prioritize the areas of your life that are most important to you-and let go of what's not
- Cope with the sacrifices you're making both at work and at home
- Deal with the feelings that come with being a working parent, including guilt
- Carve out time for your mental health and your physical well-being
- Communicate your needs and expectations with your boss and your family
- And feel more present both at work and at home.
The HBR Working Parents series supports listeners as they anticipate challenges, learn how to advocate for themselves more effectively, juggle their impossible schedules, and find fulfilment at home and at work.
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Gildan Media
Length: 3H 5Min
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days