Glory Girl: Daring to Believe in Your Passion and God’s Purpose
Glory Girl: Daring to Believe in Your Passion and God’s Purpose0 0 5 Author: Jess Connolly Narrator: Jess Connolly
Glory Girl will jumpstart your search for purpose. In each meaningful chapter, Jess’s wise words will help you: discover the things you are really passionate about, understand your strengths and weaknesses, face your fears, catch the vision, make a plan, and find the confidence you need to make your move—all in the bold belief that God has called you to every step of the journey.
Glory Girl helps girls ages 8–12:
• Recognize their unique, God-given gifts.
• Fight their fears with faith and truth.
• Deal with distractions that throw them off course from God’s plan for them.
• Stop trying to be “the best” at everything and trust that God has a plan for them.
• Stop comparing themselves to others.
Reflective journaling prompts are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Zonderkidz
Length: 1H 47Min
Stories make the world a better place - Listen and read whenever you want.
Read and listen to as many books as you like! There is no limit to how many and how much book you can listen to. Download books offline, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't think you would like to listen to. Listen to your first audiobook!Free trial for 14 days