Think Like a Girl: 10 Unique Strengths of a Woman's Brain and How to Make Them Work for You
Think Like a Girl: 10 Unique Strengths of a Woman's Brain and How to Make Them Work for You3.8 5 5 Author: Tracy Packiam Alloway Ph.D Narrator: Charity Spencer
Women's brains are different. It's not one-size-fits both men and women. Yet many women still believe the myths we tell ourselves.
• Myth: Women make emotional decisions when stressed.
• Myth: Women suffer more from unhappiness than men.
• Myth: Women have to act like men to be effective leaders.
Dispel the myths! Stop underestimating your abilities. Stop downplaying your successes. And stop apologizing.
In Think Like a Girl, award-winning psychologist, professor, and TEDx speaker Dr. Tracy Packiam Alloway will help you discover how:
• sticking your hand in a bucket of ice can help you make a less emotional decision
• changing one word can provide a buffer against depressive thoughts
• adopting a more relationship-centric leadership approach can be better for mental health
Dare to think differently. Dare to think like a girl.
An accompanying empathy exercise is available in the audiobook companion PDF download.
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Zondervan
Length: 3H 49Min
Stories make the world a better place - Listen and read whenever you want.
Read and listen to as many books as you like! There is no limit to how many and how much book you can listen to. Download books offline, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't think you would like to listen to. Listen to your first audiobook!Free trial for 14 days