How to Write a Book This Weekend, Even If You Flunked English Like I Did
How to Write a Book This Weekend, Even If You Flunked English Like I Did3.44 68 5 Author: Vic Johnson Narrator: Wes Talbot
It's easier than you think!
Best-selling author Vic Johnson actually wrote this book in a weekend to prove how easy it is. And he gives you step-by-step detail of everything he did, including the resources he uses to turn out content-rich books in no time at all.
How To Write a Book This Weekend is a perfect strategy for first-time book writers who have been discouraged by the thought of pounding out words for months at a time.
Inside these pages you'll learn:
* Where to find idea “factories” that allow you to “crowdsource” the hottest trending topics.
* The little-known secrets used by a 19th century Russian immigrant to sell over 100 million print books.
* The “can't fail” method of choosing a title that makes your book irresistible to prospective buyers.
* A “backdoor” Google code that will instantly reveal a treasure trove of valuable research material for your book.
* The magic method that eliminates writers block and produces top quality content in a fraction of the time of other methods.
Please note: This method has had proven success on many occasions when applied to non-fiction books. It may or may not be useful for fiction writers.
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Gildan Media
Length: 1H 34Min
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days