Come Rain or Shine
Come Rain or Shine0.0 0 5 Author: Storm Dunlop
• The truth about upside-down rainbows.
• The pioneers of meteorology – their instruments and inventions.
• How to win a balloon race.
• The largest raindrops ever recorded.
• ‘Watermelon snow’, ‘thundersnow’ and ‘weather bombs’.
• The ten main types of cloud and the different features of lightning.
The weather is a subject that the British simply cannot leave alone, and for good reason – it’s likely that for more than half the year they will experience at least three seasons in one day, so there’s always plenty to talk about.
This charming miscellany, as wide-ranging and unpredictable as the weather itself, is filled with curious historical facts, amazing statistics and fascinating anecdotes that will keep you entertained come rain or shine!
More info about the ebookPublisher: Summersdale Publishers Ltd
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days