Overcoming Anger5 2 5 Author: Carol D Jones
You'll also develop a framework for managing your anger, and techniques for eliminating it altogether, such as: • identifying your personal anger style and developing a plan
• making a commitment to change your life
• coping with everyday triggers to eliminate stress
• developing positive communication techniques
• listening actively rather than passively
• creating a personal responsibility assessment for your thoughts and actions
• and so much more
Overcoming Anger provides you with quizzes, checklists, and mediations designed to help you wipe out anger at its core. With these techniques, you'll finally be able to let go of your anger and live a happy and fulfilling life!
More info about the ebookPublisher: Adams Media
Stories make the world a better place - Listen and read whenever you want.
Read and listen to as many books as you like! There is no limit to how many and how much book you can listen to. Download books offline, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't think you would like to listen to. Listen to your first audiobook!Free trial for 14 days