Business Intelligence For Dummies
Business Intelligence For Dummies3.77 22 5 Author: Swain Scheps Narrator: Steve Marvel
Business Intelligence For Dummies makes BI understandable! It takes you step by step through the technologies and the alphabet soup, so you can choose the right technology and implement a successful BI environment. You'll see how the applications and technologies work together to access, analyze, and present data that you can use to make better decisions about your products, customers, competitors, and more.
- You'll find out how to:
- Understand the principles and practical elements of BI
- Determine what your business needs
- Compare different approaches to BI
- Build a solid BI architecture and roadmap
- Design, develop, and deploy your BI plan
- Relate BI to data warehousing, ERP, CRM, and e-commerce
- Analyze emerging trends and developing BI tools to see what else may be useful
Whether you're the business owner or the person charged with developing and implementing a BI strategy, checking out Business Intelligence For Dummies is a good business decision.
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Gildan Media
Length: 13H 47Min
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days