Happiness3.19 16 5 Author: Gill Hasson Narrator: Henrietta Meire
Happiness shows you how to be happy by adopting lifelong "happiness habits" that bring and fulfillment and pleasure to your days.
These habits will help you manage life's inevitable ups and downs; consistent practice will develop your happiness abilities and help you live the happy life you want.
Aristotle believed that happiness was comprised of pleasure and a sense of life well-lived. Today's research agrees, suggesting that "happiness" is defined by your overall satisfaction with your life as well as how you feel from day to day. This book shows you that happiness is a skill made up of a particular set of habits that you can bring in your life starting today.
- Identify your own, personal definition of "happiness"
- Learn why we need to be happy and what often gets in the way
- Develop habits that help you create and maintain happiness long-term
- Learn how to be happy when you're stuck in an unhappy situation
- Discover the often-overlooked happiness that surrounds you every day
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Gildan Media
Length: 3H 24Min
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days