The Tantrum Survival Guide
The Tantrum Survival Guide3.5 2 5 Author: Rebecca Schrag Hershberg Narrator: Rebecca Schrag Hershberg
Rebecca Schrag Hershberg, child psychologist and mother of two, has a unique understanding of both the science behind tantrums and what works in the heat of the moment to nip blowups in the bud. With her customizable plan, you'll learn:
● Why your toddler's developing brain is hardwired for "big emotions."
● What you may be doing (unintentionally) to encourage outbursts.
● Ways to use structure and routines to help your child feel secure.
● How to reduce tantrums at tough times of day, from wake-up to bedtime.
● Strategies for managing tantrums under difficult circumstances, from travel to moving to divorce.
● Ways to deepen your parent-child connection-starting right now.
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Tantor Audio
Length: 9H 11Min
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days