Blood Sugar 101: What They Don't Tell You About Diabetes
Blood Sugar 101: What They Don't Tell You About Diabetes4 1 5 Author: Jenny Ruhl Narrator: Randye Kaye
- What is a normal blood sugar?
- How does diabetes develop?
- What really causes diabetes?
- What blood sugar levels cause complications?
- Must you deteriorate?
- What diet is right for you?
- How can you make that diet work?
- What medications are safe?
- What supplements lower blood sugar?
Written in clear and understandable language, this book provides all the tools needed to understand how blood sugar works and achieve blood sugar health.
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: HighBridge Audio
Length: 10H 38Min
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days