The INTJ Female
The INTJ Female3,86 7 5 Höfundur: HowExpert, Caitlin Humbert Lesari: Courtney Lucien
Some of the things you take away after reading this guide:
• What does it mean to be an INTJ female? How is this different from being an INTJ male?
• Growing up a young INTJ girl can be difficult, but how do these experiences shape us and help us grow?
• Understand why you felt like an outsider as a child, and might continue to feel this way into adulthood
• Gain a more developed understanding of why making and sustaining friendships has been so difficult, due to your personality type
• Develop an appreciation for your thirst for more education: why you’ve continually sought knowledge, took extra classes, and read shelf after shelf of books
• Grasp a better understanding of why others may struggle with understanding and relating to you, viewing your personality, and handling your lack of stereotypical female responses and traits
• Learn what is behind your enjoyment and ability to thrive on alone time; as well as why socialization and normal peer to peer interaction can be so draining
• Explore what subjects may best interest you and what career paths could be your best fit
• If you are currently employed, address the constant state of restlessness you feel at your job
• Receive insight on the type of traits you need in a partner so you both have a healthy, thriving relationship, also explore some of your own traits as a INTJ female partner or spouse
• Understand the common issues encountered by your personality type due to its inclusion of stereotypically male traits
• Most importantly: walk away with an understanding that although your personality type is rare, there is nothing wrong with you.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z by everyday experts.
Meiri upplýsingar um hljóðbókina:Útgefandi: HowExpert
Lengd: 1Klst. 16Mín
Hafðu alltaf góða bók við höndina - hlustaðu og lestu hvar og hvenær sem er
Lestu og hlustaðu á eins margar bækur og þú vilt! Vistaðu bækurnar á tækið fyrir ferðalögin, hlustaðu til skiptis á aðrar bækur, veldu sögur fyrir börnin þín og finndu næstu uppáhalds bókina þína. Með Storytel ertu ávallt með heilt bókasafn í vasanum.Prófaðu frítt í 14 daga