INFJ 1013,81 21 5 Höfundur: HowExpert, Lindsay Rossum Lesari: Brie Anna Faye
INFJ 101 explores:
• Basic traits and the “paradox” of the INFJ personality type
• Core tenants of an INFJs personality: introversion, intuition, deep sensitivity and empathy, and need for structure
• Tips for INFJs to lean into the strengths of their tendencies as well as accept their limitations
• How to navigate consistent challenges such as balancing energy, creating healthy boundaries, and combating perfectionism
• The vast potential of INFJs to contribute to the world and carry out their purpose in ways only they can.
Above all, this book serves to validate INFJs in a world that often misunderstands them. There is incredible beauty once INFJs recognize the extent to which they are needed in this world. INFJ101 will empower INFJs to know their worth and the transformation that can occur once they embrace their full selves.
About the Expert
Lindsay Rossum is a textbook INFJ. Lindsay is passionate about empowering INFJs and introverts to know their value in a world that does not affirm their unique gifts. “INFJ101” is her first guide! She also serves as a Recovery Support Specialist where she uses her own recovery from disordered eating, anxiety, OCD, and depression to walk alongside individuals with mental disorders and substance use disorders. Lindsay enjoys pop punk music, baking, spending time with her rabbit Lily, and scrapbooking.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z by everyday experts.
Meiri upplýsingar um hljóðbókina:Útgefandi: HowExpert
Lengd: 1Klst. 7Mín
Hafðu alltaf góða bók við höndina - hlustaðu og lestu hvar og hvenær sem er
Lestu og hlustaðu á eins margar bækur og þú vilt! Vistaðu bækurnar á tækið fyrir ferðalögin, hlustaðu til skiptis á aðrar bækur, veldu sögur fyrir börnin þín og finndu næstu uppáhalds bókina þína. Með Storytel ertu ávallt með heilt bókasafn í vasanum.Prófaðu frítt í 14 daga