Brain Rules For Baby
Brain Rules For Baby0 0 5 Höfundur: Carole Payne Lesari: Sharon Medina
Here Carole Payne will explain you the most updated findings about how a child’s brain develops since the pregnancy and how it matures during the first years of life. This guide bridges the gap between the most up-to-date psychological and neuro-scientific findings and how usually parents nowadays raise a kid. With age-appropriate strategies for dealing with day-to-day struggles, "Brain Rules For Baby" is also a great tool for parents to feel their kids’ feelings and sensations and to understand where they come from. Your whole view of raising children will change, as you will know:
- How your emotions affects your children growth;
- Why your babies need to feel safe above all and how to behave accordingly
- How to engage children in easy, kid-friendly mindfulness activities to help them develop their capacity to be mindful and develop emotional resilience.
- How to educate your children to practise and experience the happiness and why it is important to start this approach since the first years of life;
- New approaches to sharpen the brain development of your kids.
What are you waiting for? Buy your audio book and start now a new and exciting journey together with your kids!
Meiri upplýsingar um hljóðbókina:Útgefandi: Author's Republic
Lengd: 1Klst. 39Mín
Hafðu alltaf góða bók við höndina - hlustaðu og lestu hvar og hvenær sem er
Lestu og hlustaðu á eins margar bækur og þú vilt! Vistaðu bækurnar á tækið fyrir ferðalögin, hlustaðu til skiptis á aðrar bækur, veldu sögur fyrir börnin þín og finndu næstu uppáhalds bókina þína. Með Storytel ertu ávallt með heilt bókasafn í vasanum.Prófaðu frítt í 14 daga