HOW TO REVERSE YOUR DIABETES (If You Really Mean It)
HOW TO REVERSE YOUR DIABETES (If You Really Mean It)3,86 7 5 Höfundur: Kfir Luzzatto Lesari: Jim Rising
There are many reasons why well-meaning people, including your nearest and dearest, will do all they can to discourage you from trying to reverse your type 2 diabetes:
- They think that reversing diabetes may be possible, but they don't believe that you have it in you to do it.
- They worry that you may harm yourself attempting it.
- They have tried to fight their own diabetes and have failed; so if you succeed, what will that say about them?
- They don't believe that it can be done—not because they know anything you don't know, but on the strength of unsupported generic statements they found on the web, or based on things they have "heard".
- They are wary of the changes that you may have to make.
But in most cases, type 2 diabetes can be reversed, as you will learn if you read this book. To beat diabetes you need a program that is personalized, sustainable, and enjoyable. There is no "one size fits all" solution, and if you try to follow rules prescribed by the experts, you're bound to fail.
This book will give you the tools you need to engineer your own solution, one that you can take for the long haul and feel good about, which will guide you on the path to reversing diabetes.
This book is not a theoretical dissertation. It relates my personal experience. I started out with a startling 12.1% HbA1C and 312 mg/dl fasting glucose. Now, my HbA1C is 5.7% and my fasting glucose is in the 90s, without any diabetes medication.
You can do the same.
A word of warning: This book is not for you, if you expect to find a magic formula between its pages that will let you effortlessly fix your problem. It will tell you many things that you need to know; it will give you important information and will teach you how to use it to pursue your own solution. But no miracles are included. Getting well comes with hard work.
Meiri upplýsingar um hljóðbókina:Útgefandi: Author's Republic
Lengd: 2Klst. 18Mín
Hafðu alltaf góða bók við höndina - hlustaðu og lestu hvar og hvenær sem er
Lestu og hlustaðu á eins margar bækur og þú vilt! Vistaðu bækurnar á tækið fyrir ferðalögin, hlustaðu til skiptis á aðrar bækur, veldu sögur fyrir börnin þín og finndu næstu uppáhalds bókina þína. Með Storytel ertu ávallt með heilt bókasafn í vasanum.Prófaðu frítt í 14 daga