Basketball: 30 Days to Tryouts
Basketball: 30 Days to Tryouts5 2 5 Höfundur: Dre Baldwin Lesari: Dre Baldwin
During this process, in 2006, I began publishing videos to a new site called YouTube. Over the course of more than 7,000 videos, many players asked questions about a shared challenge that has kept myriad players from advancing in basketball: performing at tryouts. Some of the most common questions:
– How can I best impress the coach at tryouts?
– What can I do to stand out?
– What position should I play at tryouts?
– What if I'm not allowed to play my normal position during tryouts?
– How can I get the returning players to respect my game?
– What mindset should I have during tryouts?
–What can I do to better my skills with only a week’s time before tryouts?
– Should I get hyped up before tryouts or remain calm and steady?
– I didn't make it this year. Can you tell me exactly what I should do to get ready for tryouts next season?
– I feel like my career will be over before it starts if I don't make the team - can you please help me get ready for tryouts?
To address these questions and others on the subject of basketball-team tryouts, I created this audiobook. By completing this audiobook, you will:
– Know exactly what will be expected of you at tryouts
– Understand your ideal mindset for playing your best and know how to get into this mindset at any time
– Be able to relax yourself and defeat any possible nerves or performance anxiety before tryouts – – Perform to the best of your ability at tryouts, definitively securing the roster spot you covet
Meiri upplýsingar um hljóðbókina:Útgefandi: Work On Your Game Inc.
Hafðu alltaf góða bók við höndina - hlustaðu og lestu hvar og hvenær sem er
Lestu og hlustaðu á eins margar bækur og þú vilt! Vistaðu bækurnar á tækið fyrir ferðalögin, hlustaðu til skiptis á aðrar bækur, veldu sögur fyrir börnin þín og finndu næstu uppáhalds bókina þína. Með Storytel ertu ávallt með heilt bókasafn í vasanum.Prófaðu frítt í 14 daga