The Wonder of Children: Nurturing the Souls of Our Sons and Daughters
The Wonder of Children: Nurturing the Souls of Our Sons and Daughters0 0 5 Scritto da: Michael Gurian
The Wonder of Children offers Michael Gurian's scientifically argued steps toward better care of our children's souls. You'll learn how and why to:
• Increase bonding and attachment in the family and bring the extended family back into the raising of children.
• Control a child's media use and expand time spent in the natural world.
• Guard against damaging brain stressors that can trigger disorders such as depression and substance abuse.
• Examine the potential toxicity of a child's daily schedule.
• Increase the time children spend in spiritual process, understanding the mysteries of life, and experiencing joy and a sense of belonging.
A passionate and practical guide, The Wonder of Children puts forth a finely wrought argument for greater attention to the spiritual side of childhood.
Più informazioniEditore: Atria Books