Make Yourself Unforgettable: How to Become the Person Everyone Remembers and No One Can Resist
Make Yourself Unforgettable: How to Become the Person Everyone Remembers and No One Can Resist3,62 8 5 Scritto da: Dale Carnegie Training
Learn how to develop and embody the ten essential elements of being unforgettable!
What does it really mean to have class? How do you distinguish yourself from the crowd and become a successful leader? When should intuition guide your business decisions? The answers to these and other important questions can be found in this dynamic and inspiring guidebook for anyone looking to lead a life of greater meaning and influence.
In Make Yourself Unforgettable you can learn the secrets to making a positive, lasting impression, including:
· The six steps to managing communication problems
· The four unexpected stumbling blocks to ethical behavior and how to avoid them
· A new way to understand and exude confidence
· Techniques for building resiliency and preventing fear
· The five key social skills that identify someone as a class act
Once you discover how you can naturally and effortlessly distinguish yourself, you’ll quickly find people in all areas of life responding to you more positively and generously than ever before.
Più informazioniEditore: Simon & Schuster