Learn German with Stories
Learn German with Stories4 6 5 Scritto da: Patrick Haul Letto da: Patrick Khatrao
Learning a new language can be extremely difficult. Especially one that seems so challenging. With its complex grammar rules and strange sounds, it can discourage anyone willing to give the German language a try. On top of that, today’s society has made tight schedules a part of everyone’s lives. Taking a German class might just not be possible for some of us.
Still, the German language has become extremely valued in the modern era. Being able to have a conversation in German can earn you a lot of praise and really set you apart from the rest of the crowd.
One of the best ways to learn any language is by listening to stories. This audiobook offers you exactly that. A modern, structured and fun approach where you can take your German speaking skills to a higher level.
Inside this audiobook, you can discover:
12 unique German short stories each linked to one another
- Relatable characters and fun adventuresCommon words you can actually use in your day-to-day life
- A German-English vocabulary after each story
- Short questions for an improved text-comprehension
- An entire chapter dedicated to phrases and expression you can use in various everyday situations
- A secret lesson after each story witch you can use to improve your life
Every skill takes time to master, learning German is no exception. Why not make it fun? By immersing yourself in these stories you not only get more familiarised with common German expressions, but you also get priceless value from the inspiring life lessons hidden in each story.
If you want to improve your German in only a few minutes a day, then grab your copy now!
Più informazioniEditore: Patrick Haul
Durata: 1H 47Min