Taking Control Through Minimalism, Decluttering and a Minimalist Budget 2-in-1 Book Discover how to Embrace Minimalism, Detach from the Unnecessary, Avoid Consumerism and Control Your Finances
Taking Control Through Minimalism, Decluttering and a Minimalist Budget 2-in-1 Book Discover how to Embrace Minimalism, Detach from the Unnecessary, Avoid Consumerism and Control Your Finances4,5 10 5 Scritto da: Gareth Woods Letto da: William Carter
This includes two books:
• Minimalism and Decluttering: Goodbye things, hello freedom. Discover cutting edge methods to declutter your mind and live a more fulfilled life with less (beginner’s guide)
• The Minimalist Budget: Achieve financial freedom. Start money management strategies to budget your money effectively. Learn ways to save, invest, and eliminate compulsive spending
Here's a short preview of what you'll discover:
• How to recognize the symptoms that tell you that you should start decluttering NOW. (Discover the right formula to start a stress-free life immediately!)
• All you need to know to decrease your expenses and save much more money.
• How the minimalist approach can help you deal with anxiety.
• The 15 easiest steps to start saving money NOW and have a higher income.
• Everything you need to know to start investing and creating your wealth.
• How to start saving money instantly by using eight easy but effective techniques.
• The most efficient methods that you need to know if you want to get away with debts.
• The most important four strategies to budget as a minimalist and reach your biggest financial goals. (Discover how to IMMEDIATELY contain your expenses and stop waiting for your next pay check!)
And much, much more…
It doesn’t matter if you’re a big hoarder and it’s very hard for you to declutter something. With this guide, you will identify what causes you mental strain, find effective methods to get rid of those mental or material stressors, and find out how to manage better your expenses.
If you want to unlock these expert tools and finally free your best self from underneath the clutter, then you should start this book today!
Più informazioniEditore: Author's Republic
Durata: 5H 16Min