The Labrador Retriever Bible: A Beginners Training Manual
The Labrador Retriever Bible: A Beginners Training Manual3,5 2 5 Scritto da: Ashley Pearson Letto da: Richard Roth
This is a comprehensive no fluff training guide that will teach you everything you need to know to make sure your playful, energetic puppy grows into a happy, healthy and obedient companion. All the questions a Labrador owner will tend to have (and many they don't) will be answered in this book.
★★ They'll include topics such as ★★
- How much sleep does my pup need
- What Labradors like to eat for treats
- Socializing your dog properly
- Training for behavioral issues
- Efficiently training your dog to be obedient
- Coping with your dog's separation anxiety
- Fixing Chewing problems
If you're thinking of getting a Labrador or already have one, this book will catch you up to everything you'll need to know from taking your untrained pup to a sophisticated obedient canine. Download the audio now and let's begin!
Più informazioniEditore: Author's Republic
Durata: 5H 33Min