The Joyful Gardener: The ultimate guide for cultivation of both herbal medicines and blissful spirit
The Joyful Gardener: The ultimate guide for cultivation of both herbal medicines and blissful spirit1 1 5 Scritto da: Jane E. Curtis Letto da: Calvin Bradley
• Does the thought of your own organic herbs, vegetables and fruit appeal to you?
• Do you need the best advice for getting started with this amazing adventure?
• Do you want to grow your own marijuana for medical purposes?
• Are you new to the concept and need the best advice to get started?
• Do you want to lose weight but are tired of all the fad diets that don’t seem to work?
• Would you like to shed those extra kilos with something you are already doing anyway?
In this book you will find everything you need to know to get you started, with chapters that cover:
• How marijuana is used for medical problems
• 7 rules of a good grower
• Growth stages of cannabis
• How the Alkaline diet is different
• The origins of the diet
• How colorful food can help you lose weight
• How hydroponics work
• How to build a vertical garden bed
• Planting and taking proper care of your plants
• Basic information on successful growing
• Cultivating plants without soil
• Hydroponics in your garden
• Planting on a flat roof
• Taking good care of seedlings
• And much more…
And with more than 50 additional pages of all new information including highly advanced gardening guides for novices and professional growers alike, you’ll soon be growing a fantastic crop of your own.
The Alkaline diet is more than just a way to help you lose the excess weight you’ve gained. It is a way of getting every part of your body into tip-top condition, without having to resort to the pain that most diets put you through.
With the in-depth information that is contained within this book, the chances of success are increased, even if you are a complete novice to this type of gardening and have had no previous experience.
Then you can slowly increase your knowledge as you go, creating the sort of hydroponic garden that suits you.
Più informazioniEditore: Author's Republic
Durata: 10H 36Min