KaChing: How to Run an Online Business that Pays and Pays
KaChing: How to Run an Online Business that Pays and Pays3,76 17 5 Scritto da: Joel Comm Letto da: Walter Dixon
The Web is a powerful “money button” that can connect you with vast networks of customers, solidify your business image, and create continual growth. The key is in knowing how to install that button effectively. In an era of blogging, social networking, message boards, and web sites for every subject under the sun, it's difficult to figure out which Internet tools are the ones that will make your virtual register go “KaChing!” It's also important to create an overall strategy with these tools that will maximize your time and web usage.
Fortunately Joel Comm, one of the world's leading experts in making money online, delivers tips, tactics, and commonsense guidelines to customize your Internet approach with KaChing. From walking you through the best blogging tools for your needs to exploring the many avenues of Twitter, Linkedin, and web networking, Comm demystifies the many options the Web has to offer-and helps you clarify your business strategy to better reach targeted audiences.
KaChing will show you:
• 7 web content types that work together
• People who can help you generate content that gets hits, mailing lists, and merchandising
• Advertising strategies that connect you with contacts, partner sites, and customers
• YouTube, webinar, and other online video tools
• Branding approaches that speak to your customer base
• Search engine optimization (SEO) tips that get your web site and business more attention
Più informazioniEditore: Gildan Media
Durata: 7H 54Min