Curses and Blessings for All Occasions
Curses and Blessings for All Occasions0 0 5 Scritto da: Bradley Trevor Greive
* May your excuses for avoiding tedious social engagements always sound credible.
* May your blocked pores be licked clean by angels.
* May your corpse be museum worthy.
* May small dogs exploit all your insecurities.
* May a bomber formation of incontinent geese fly over your sunroof.
* May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.
Più informazioniEditore: Andrews McMeel Publishing