Natural Herbal Recipes: 145 Homemade Herbal Medicine Remedies for Vibrant Health
Natural Herbal Recipes: 145 Homemade Herbal Medicine Remedies for Vibrant Health0 0 5 Scritto da: Mel Hawley
Nowadays, we are more health-conscious than before. This is evident in the clamor for everything organic and natural. Whether it is our foods, or beauty products, a large number of us now stay away from artificial additives having embraced the growing trend to go natural. Now when it comes to our health and well-being, it only makes sense to use herbal remedies which are all-natural, safe and affordable as opposed to expensive and risky pharmaceuticals.
Herbs have been in use for millions of years for treatment and consumption purposes. They are proven and established natural methods for treating infections and minor ailments. In this book, Mel Hawley, author of the “Big Book of Essential Oils for Healing” and “The Big Book Of Essential Oil For Beauty” presents safer, cheaper, less time-consuming and highly effective ways to treat these ailments in the comfort of your home.
Whether you are battling a cold, headache, allergy, fever, psoriasis or weight loss, you can effectively address it with herbal teas, capsules, syrups, tinctures, poultices, salves, compresses and many more herbal forms to improve your health.
This Book Also Contains:
• In-depth profiles and explanations of the 5 must-have herbs and 25 of the most commonly used herbs
• Separate information on herbs; how they work, how they are used and their benefits
• An extensive section devoted to safety and preparation tips; detailing preventative actions, procedure to follow, storage and labeling.
• 145 herbal remedies to soothe and heal for common ailments and injuries naturally
• Different approaches to an ailment in simple and clear, concise instructions
Più informazioniEditore: Mayorline